Website Terms and Conditions Of Use
These terms were last updated on 20 March 2016
- Our website at www.grad-dna.com, the content it contains and our newsletters and other email communications (the “Website”) are owned and operated by Grad DNA Ltd (“Grad DNA”, “us”, “we”, and “our”). Our registered office is at 2nd Floor, 130 Shaftsbury Avenue, London, United Kingdom, W1D 5EU. We are a company registered in England and Wales, with company number 09799423. Our VAT number is 223513445.
Rights of use and intellectual property rights
- Unless otherwise specified, all copyright, design rights, database rights, patent rights, trade mark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the Website belong to and vest in us, or are licensed to us.
- All third party trade names and trade marks are the property of their respective owners and we make no warranty or representation in relation to them.
Restrictions and obligations
- You will not:
- hack, modify, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Website or any part of it;
- gain unauthorised access to any part of the Website;
- remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices on the Website;
- create software which replicates or mimics the data or functionality in the Website;
- use your access to the Website for the sending of direct marketing;
- copy or exploit any part of the Website or the content it contains; or
- attempt to do any of the acts listed above.
- We provide and maintain the Website on an “as is” basis and are liable only to provide our services with reasonable skill and care.
- External Sites have not been verified or reviewed by us and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third party websites and online services to which the Website links.
- We give no other warranty in connection with the Website and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for:
- any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss arising from your use of the Website whether or not that loss arises out of something of which we have been made aware;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the Website;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website;
- the infringement by any other person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any use of the Website;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by any other person accessing, using or downloading the Website or any part of it; and
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have effect.
- We do not warrant that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all of those terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree not to use the Website in any way which is:
- may give rise to civil or criminal liability for us; or
- which might call us into disrepute.
- Failure to enforce any term does not constitute a waiver of that term.
- The Website is intended for and directed at the United Kingdom. No representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the laws of any other country.
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to us. We will try to respond to within 48 hours.
Grad DNA Ltd
Registered Office: 2nd Floor, 130 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 5EU, United Kingdom | Registered in England and Wales | Registration No: 09799423